1. Bosky will honour Lifetime service warranty equivalent to 15 years warranty on modular kitchens, wardrobes, storage and semi-modular kitchen only when : -
2. Bosky warranty does not include:-
3. Bosky will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of defects due to material or workmanship of products not listed under claim terms.
4. Bosky warranty does not cover natural wear and tear or damage caused by rough handling or using the product beyond its intended use.
5. Bosky reserves the right to alter specifications in keeping with its policy of continuous product evaluation and improvement.
6. The scope of Bosky warranty cannot be changed or broadened by any authorized representative of Bosky.
7. Notify Bosky via phone or email within 10 days of any defect that comes to notice, such as visual damage or malfunctioning component. Notification post the stipulated time, will void the Bosky warranty.
9. Any decision regarding repair of the said component (in part or whole) solely lies with the authorized Bosky representative. The decision will be made following an inspection by the representative whether to repair at site, or return product to the factory for refurbishing. If return then freight cost will be charged extra to the customer.
11. The warranty is not renewed in cases where the Bosky modular cabinets or components are repaired in part or whole during the said warranty period. The repaired parts will continue to be covered under our warranty only till the remainder of the period as indicated in its respective table. Barring components which carry a lifetime warranty, the warranty for any product under any circumstances will not exceed a period of 15 years (for modular wardrobes & storage) and 15 years (for kitchens) from the date of possession.
1. This warranty is applicable on all furniture manufactured by Bosky Interior.
2. Warranty excludes upholstery, normal wear and tear, softening or flattening of cushions, colour fading from sunlight, damage caused by rough handling and use of abrasives, corrosive materials, cleaning agents, or inappropriate use and maintenance.
3. The following are not defects and shall be excluded from the warranty: natural wood characteristics such as variations in grain, colour, mineral streaks, seasonal cracks and knots and seasonal fungus.
4. This warranty is applicable for furniture including but not limited to upholstered furniture, solid wood furniture, coffee tables, beds, headboards, dining tables and chairs, and accent chairs.
6. Lifetime service warranty equivalent to 15 years on any termite issues in solid wood or plywood furniture.
7. Lifetime service warranty equivalent to 15 years on rust of SS baskets in case proper use of products as per guidelines.
8. Notify within 10 days of detecting any defect via phone, WhatsApp & email.
1. This warranty shall begin on “the commencement date” provided consumer reports about the defect[s] covered by warranty policy either by phone &email and providing purchase and personal details requested by Bosky Interiors within 7 (seven) days after handover or the day client moves in, whichever is earlier.
2. After settlement of any claim, the warranty period shall only be valid for the remaining period only.
3. This warranty is governed by the clauses mentioned in Bosky Interiors Quality Standards.
4. Repair shall be provided only after inspection.
5. Bosky Interiors shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damages to the customer. The customer’s exclusive and sole remedy under this warranty policy shall be as mentioned here in this clause.
6. Bosky Interiors shall not be liable for providing alternative accommodation during any repair work. Customers need to make their own arrangements if required.
7. The warranty policy shall not cover any defects arising out of factors out of control of Bosky Interiors,
including but not limited to:
8. Any claim made in terms of this warranty policy shall be made within 30 days of the consumer discovering any defect, damage, or failure which gives rise to a claim.
9. Bosky Interiors reserves the right to carry out inspections and to perform any tests and may do so either by itself or by means of any person nominated by it. Prior to such inspection or testing, the customer shall not be entitled to perform any repairs or remove or tamper with any part of the product/ service
10. Bosky Interiors shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the repair work is completed as soon as possible, but does not assume liability for delay.
11. Bosky Interior in its sole creation, is entitled to Control/monitor repair that needs to be carried out in accordance with all its specifications and instructions.
12. Bosky Interiors is liable to process and implement any legitimate repair request made by the customer within the warranty timeline in coordination with the respective brand.
13. Any extra charges including work done over and above fixing the identified defect will be chargeable by Bosky interior which shall be borne by the customer.
14. There are no warranties expressed or implied under law, which extend beyond the terms set out in this warranty document.
15. Neither party shall commence any court or arbitration proceedings related to the above warranty policy before completing the entire evaluation process. Under such circumstances, the warranty policy will be considered null and void as the issue would be sub judiciary
16. In case of any disputes, the same is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kolkata
17. The facts and all matters concerning any dispute shall be confidential at all times.
18. The customer shall provide basic necessities such as electricity, stool/ladder, bucket, bathroom, drinking water, table fan in summer at the site.
19. Any decision regarding repair (in part or whole) solely lies with the authorized representative followed by an inspection made by the representative.
20. The cost of dismantling, reassembly & relocation of product, wherever required, will be borne by the customer.